- Ftouh Mills operates its website from Beirut, capital of Lebanon. Ftouh Mills makes no representation whatsoever to the effect that our website can be accessed from outside Lebanon, if you are accessing our website from another country, make sure that doing so does not violate any laws in your area.
- Ftouh Mills reserves the right to refuse any order.
- Ftouh Mills reserves the right to change the prices on its website without prior notice.
- Any other use of any content from our website including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication (including a website, online service, private or public intranet, and local or wide area network) without the prior written permission from Ftouh Mills is strictly prohibited.
- Ftouh Mills transactional website will take the following Cash On Delivery.
- The full payment will be taken immediately upon receiving the order.
- If Ftouh Mills does not have stock on all or part of the order, Ftouh Mills will deliver immediately what products it has in stock and check back with the cuastomer. If however Ftouh Mills is unable to fulfill an order or part of an order, the order or any remaining unshipped order will be cancelled or delayed. Ftouh Mills will credit you accordingly (Unless previously contacted and advised via email on an updated estimated date of delivery). Ftouh Mills declines all and any responsibility for any back order or shortage of stock.